White Ash. N. O. Oleaceae. Tincture of the bark.
Clinical.-Uterus, affections of; prolapse of. Uterus, tumours of.
Characteristics.-Fraxinus has had a fragmentary proving, but the chief clinical authority for its use is Dr. Burnett, who regards it as a uterine tonic in all heavy states of the uterus with prolapse, bearing-down, and relaxed ligaments. He calls it "the medicinal pessary." I have repeatedly verified his indications. It is an organ-remedy of the first rank. It is also indicated in uterine tumours, especially fibroids, with bearing-down sensations.
Relations.-Compare: Sepia, Lil. t., Nat. hyperchlor., Secale, Hydrast.
2. Head.-Headache with vertigo followed by fever.-Throbbing pain in back of head and neck.
6. Face.-Fever sores on lips.
13. Stool.-Bowels constipated.
14. Urinary Organs.-Urine scanty and brown.
16. Female Sexual Organs.-Uterine prolapse.-(Bearing-down pains.-Painfulness and heaviness of uterus.-Fibroid tumours.)
21. Limbs.-Cramp in feet after midnight, lasting three nights after the fever.
26. Sleep.-Wakefulness first part of night; last part dreamed that two rough men came into the house; in putting them out I was cut with a knife; I called for police, and that awoke me; I was breathing quick, with a fearful feeling.
27. Fever.-Cold creeping and hot flushes.-Fever two days after the medicine was stopped.
Fraxinus Americana. ist verfügbar bei Remedia HomöopathieMehr Information und bestellen bei Remedia Homöopathie
66,000 Kunden aus 67 Ländern