Colchicinum.Mehr Information und bestellen bei Remedia Homöopathie
Alkaloid of Colchicum autumnale. C7 H23 NO6. Trituration.
Clinical.-Diarrhoea. Fever. Intestinal catarrh. Prostration. Sleeplessness. Spasms.
Characteristics.-This alkaloid has been proved and the symptoms are sufficiently distinctive, though I am not aware of any clinical experience with it. The symptoms point strongly to its use in that form of intestinal catarrh characterised by the appearance of shreddy membranes; and the symptom, "convulsive jerkings of right hand," should prove a valuable indication, if not a keynote.
Relations.-Compare: Ars., Caust., Colch.
3. Eyes.-Pupils widely dilated.
6. Face.-Tearing pains in face.
9. Throat.-Increased secretion of saliva.
11. Stomach.-On rising from bed, at night, nausea suddenly increased, and was followed by vomiting of undigested food, and afterwards of a bitter greenish fluid; the vomiting was repeated early in the morning.-Vomiting of blood for nine or ten days.-Pains and excessive sensitiveness in epigastrium.
12. Abdomen.-Distension and sensitiveness.-Frequent rumbling.
13. Stool and Anus.-Urging, causing him to leave his bed, followed by copious pasty evacuation, with excessive tenesmus; this was repeated three times within a short period.-Stools accompanied with tenesmus and consisting of a thin fluid with numerous flakes looking like the cooked white of egg in pieces from two to four inches long.-Stools thin, yellowish green, slimy, accompanied by pain.-Liquid stools.
14. Urinary Organs.-Urine turbid, depositing a copious white sediment.
19. Heart.-Pulse during the first two hours sank about eleven beats.
22. Upper Limbs.-Convulsive jerkings of r. hand.
24. Generalities.-Very great exhaustion on second day, increasing to feverish excitement lasting two days.
26. Sleep.-Slight somnolency and collapse.-Awakened from sleep soon after midnight by uneasy dreams.
27. Fever.-Chill about noon on first day, followed by violent heat lasting several hours, with increased thirst, very rapid pulse, confusion of the head, uneasiness and sleeplessness.