Cyanide of Zinc. Zincic Cyanide. Zn(CN)2. Trituration. (Low attenuations should be freshly made.)
Clinical.-Chorea. Convulsions. Epilepsy. Hysteria. Meningitis. Paralysis agitans. Petit mal.
Characteristics.-Zn. cy. produces the nervous and mental symptoms of Zn. with great intensity, and it has been chosen in consequence as the salt for use in convulsions and paralytic conditions in which Zn. is indicated. The few symptoms of Kopp's proving show its suitability.
1. Mind.-Great excitement.-Bad temper.-Great sensitiveness.
2. Head.-Congestion to head.
6. Face.-Face suddenly changes colour.
13. Stool and Anus.-Constipation.
24. Generalities.-Great physical agitation.-General trembling from time to time.