Acetate of Zinc. Zn(C2H3O2)23H2O. Solution.
Clinical.-Diarrhoea. Erysipelas. Gastritis. Night-watching, effects of. Toothache.
Characteristics.-Zn. ac. was proved by Hahnemann and others. The most Peculiar Symptoms were these: "Brain feels sore and as if sprinkled with salt." "Throat seems too tight and tongue too short." There was toothache < by touch. Shaking chill during and after vomiting. Empty, hungry sensation. Pain and paralytic condition of arms. The symptoms were < in evening. < By motion. < Walking in open air. The only clinical uses of Zn. ac. I am acquainted with I learned from Burnett. He used Rademacher's solution of Zinc in Acetic Acid, and gave 5-drop doses three times a day in water to nurses and others who were compelled to work on an insufficient amount of sleep. I have verified the great utility of this. Another use to which Burnett put it was in erysipelas of old people. In the provers it produced a pustular eruption on forehead and knee; and the latter was attended with voluptuous itching.
1. Mind.-Anxious, quiet, does not speak a word; asked how she feels, says, "Let me alone, I shall soon be better."
2. Head.-Heaviness of head.-Throbbing headache, as if it would come out at forehead.-Frontal headache, as if brain sore and sprinkled with salt.-Dull, sticking, painful sensation in forehead.-Stitches: in forehead; needle-like in l. temple.
4. Ears.-L. ear swollen internally, painful on inserting finger and on external touch.
6. Face.-Face pale; look anxious.
8. Mouth.-Tearing pain in teeth, esp. when touched.-Blister on forepart of gum, painful as if burnt.-Mouth feels burnt.-Bitter taste in mouth.
9. Throat.-Throat feels too tight and tongue too short.
11. Stomach.-Eructations: empty; ineffectual; sour, with shaking chill; tasting of food eaten three hours before.-Nausea followed by needle-like stitches in throat, then vomiting of bitter, sour mucus, whereby the sticking was
Zincum Aceticum. ist verfügbar bei Remedia HomöopathieMehr Information und bestellen bei Remedia Homöopathie
66,000 Kunden aus 67 Ländern