Sweet Water Lily. N. O. Nymphaeaceae. Tincture of the root.
Clinical.-Back, pain in. Coryza. Diarrhoea. Throat, sore.
Characteristics.-Hale mentions this emblem of purity and its traditional reputation as a dissipator of venereal desires. There has been only one proving (by Dr. Cowles), and no definite clinical experience. Like Nuphar, it has early morning looseness of bowels.
2. Head.-Head feels very heavy.
5. Nose.-Severe coryza.
9. Throat.-Throat sore as from a cold, frequent desire to swallow with painful deglutition.-Tingling; roughness in throat.
12. Abdomen.-Pain in hypogastrium and back, and a stool 7 a.m.
13. Stool and Anus.-Stools in early morning, 7 a.m.; also 11 a.m.-Thin stool with a little pain and smarting at anus, 1.30 p.m.-Pain in bowels for a few moments at a time, sharp, and passage of foul flatus.-Looseness of bowels with pain.
14. Urinary Organs.-Increased flow of urine.-Some urine passed involuntarily.-Sensation as if urine was not all passed, with feeling of weakness in lumbar region.
15. Male Sexual Organs.-Slight increase of sexual feeling.-Slight excitement.
16. Female Sexual Organs.-(Used as an injection to stop leucorrhoea.)
17. Respiratory Organs.-Some cough in morning.
20. Back.-Pain in back.-Feeling of weakness in lumbar region; with sensation as if urine was not all passed.
23. Lower Limbs.-Weakness and pain in bones and lower limbs.
24. Generalities.-Dull, weak, and unfit for work.
26. Sleep.-Lascivious dreams.
27. Fever.-Chilly feeling.
Nymphaea Odorata. ist verfügbar bei Remedia HomöopathieMehr Information und bestellen bei Remedia Homöopathie
66,000 Kunden aus 67 Ländern