Heracleum.Mehr Information und bestellen bei Remedia Homöopathie
Heracleum sphondylium. "Branca ursina." N. O. Umbelliferae. Tincture of whole plant.
Clinical.-Debility. Dyspepsia. Gout. Headache. Seborrhoea capitis. Skin, affections of. Spleen, pain in.
Characteristics.-Heracl. has been proved. It was found to exercise a pronounced action on the digestion, producing hunger, with inability to eat, nausea, vomiting; colic, diarrhoea, and pains in the spleen. It also affected the sexual organs and the skin. A characteristic is "Headache with drowsiness; < on moving in open air; > tying up the head with a cloth." Exhaustion, indolence, and weakness were complained of.
Relations.-Compare: Con., Abies n., Cean.; in headache with drowsiness, Brucea, Ginseng, Gels., Nat. s., Nux mos., Sul.
1. Mind.-Prostration of strength, indolence, moral depression; fits of hypochondriasis.-Ill-humour, capriciousness.
2. Head.-Vertigo, on reading while seated.-Cephalalgia, esp. in the sinciput and occiput, with inclination to vomit, and drowsiness, esp. < on walking in open air; > by wrapping up the head.-Violent itching on the scalp, on scratching which, the fingers become greasy; much fatty perspiration on the head.
3. Eyes.-Lachrymation and fatigue of the eyes while reading.
5. Nose.-Frequent sneezing, with stitches in region of spleen.
9. Throat.-Pressure in the throat, as from mucus, which it is impossible to detach; accumulation of mucus, tickling roughness and scraping in the throat.
11. Stomach.-Bitter taste; sweet bitter risings, with regurgitation of bitter liquid; craving, with loathing and horror of all kinds of food; increased thirst; nausea; vomiting, bitter, bilious, with pains in the stomach, and much congestion in the head.-Pressure at the stomach, with nausea, or else in the scrobiculus, as from a stone (after a meal); the pains in the stomach are always accompanied by an inclination to vomit.
12. Abdomen.-Lancinating and pinching colics, which force the patient to writhe; pulsation and pains in region of spleen; flatus and colic, with nausea and disgusting risings.-Frequent sneezing, with lancination in the region of the spleen.
13. Stool and Anus.-Stools tardy, with pressure and pain in the anus.-Slimy, fetid stools.
15. Male Sexual Organs.-Drawing pain in the penis; shootings in the glans.-Itching and smarting in the scrotum; pollutions.
16. Female Sexual Organs.-Transient sticking in the labiae.
17. Respiratory Organs.-Dry, hacking cough, with feeling of soreness in the chest and shooting pains.
18. Chest.-Oppression of the chest, with chilliness, or else with palpitation of the heart; difficulty of respiration on ascending a staircase.-Stitches in chest during inspiration; dry eruption on chest, burning after scratching.
21. Limbs.-Gouty tearing in the limbs.-Shooting and burning pains in the feet.
25. Skin.-Violent itching in the skin and moist itch-like eruption.
27. Fever.-Chilliness, with frequent yawning and inclination to sleep in afternoon.
Heracleum sphondylium ist verfügbar bei Remedia HomöopathieMehr Information und bestellen bei Remedia Homöopathie
66,000 Kunden aus 67 Ländern