Ipomoea bona-nox. Morning Glory. N. O. Convolvulaceae. Tincture of Flowers.
Clinical.-Eye, inflammation of. Headache. Rheumatism. Vertigo.
Characteristics.-Convol. d. was proved under Mure, and some symptoms that are peculiar have been recorded: Reveries in daytime. Numbness in limbs. Dreams of dead persons. Symptoms are < in morning and > after cold bath.
1. Mind.-Moral weakness.-Reveries in the daytime.
2. Head.-Vertigo with faintness.-Burning in frontal region, ceasing after a cold bath.-Pain in frontal region with heat at root of nose.-Pain in l. temple (corresponding to inflamed l. eye).
3. Eyes.-Inflammation of l. eye.
8. Mouth.-Toothache.-Swelling of gums.-Tongue feels swollen.
9. Throat.-Heat and dryness at anterior and upper part of oesophagus.
12. Abdomen.-Pain in abdomen with internal heat.-Violent colic with drawings.
14. Urinary Organs.-Red urine.-Yellow sediment in urine.
22. Upper Limbs.-Numbness of arms,< when hanging down.-Pains in l. shoulder; in l. wrist.-Numbness of r. index and middle fingers.
23. Lower Limbs.-Lancinating pain in r. knee.-Pain fore part of l. leg for four days.-Deep-seated pain in calves.
26. Sleep.-Drowsiness in daytime.-Dreams: about quarrelling; about dead persons; falling out of his front teeth; of flying along a lighted street; appearance of a ghost; wakes with a start.
Convolvulus Duartinus. ist verfügbar bei Remedia HomöopathieMehr Information und bestellen bei Remedia Homöopathie
66,000 Kunden aus 67 Ländern