Petasites fragrans. Italian or fragrant Tussilage. N. O. Compositae. Tincture of whole plant.
Characteristics.-Demesnes proved Tus. fg. taking three drops of the Ã˜ tincture on the tongue. After first causing a disagreeable, spiteful mood, it set up, in a few days, an opposite condition, which lasted some time. A journey taken on the ninth day of the proving, which usually caused loss of weight, did not do so. Stoutness increased, and plethora was added; later the abdominal protuberance permanently disappeared. A Peculiar Sensation induced was as if a morsel of food lay at the bottom of the cardia and would not pass.
1. Mind.-Complaining mood, fault-finding; spiteful (after a few hours).-Serenity; benevolence; calmness; increased power of mind and expression (fifth to tenth day).
2. Head.-Transient headache as after spirituous liquors.
3. Eyes.-Dryness of eyes when looking in open air, compelling to wink.
9. Throat.-Acidity in oesophagus like heartburn, > after dinner.
11. Stomach.-Sensation at bottom of cardia as of a morsel that will not pass down.
23. Lower Limbs.-Weakness in legs.-Pain from side to side in tarsus (l.), below that and metatarsus, when walking; (does not last long but frequently returns).-Pain in metatarsal joint as if caused by a blow.
24. Generalities.-Corpulency at first increased, later reduced.-Plethora.
26. Sleep.-Sleepless, and is none the worse for it.
27. Fever.-Sweat and heat from slight exertion.
Tussilago Fragrans. ist verfügbar bei Remedia HomöopathieMehr Information und bestellen bei Remedia Homöopathie
66,000 Kunden aus 67 Ländern