Fetid or Ohio Buckeye. (States of North America watered by Ohio River.) N. O. Sapindaceae. Part employed, whole ripe fruit.
Clinical.-Constipation. Cough. Cramp in stomach. Haemorrhoids. Meningitis. Paralysis. Speech, thick. Vertigo. Wry-neck.
Characteristics.-Ã†sculus glabra, like the Horse-chestnut, has a marked action on the rectum. It produces hard, knotty stools; very painful. Dark purple haemorrhoidal tumours, with lame back and lower limbs. Hale gives the indication: "Very painful external tumours, dark purple, with constipation and vertigo; weakness of sacrum and lower limbs." At the same time there is fulness and heaviness of the head without pain; the sight may be dim or lost; eyes fixed and expressionless. The speech is thick and the tongue as if lame. In cattle it produces wry-neck and paresis of hind limbs. There is a cough produced by sudden irritation of throat, sensation as of a feather tickling the throat, causing hawking and raising of mucus finally streaked with blood.
Relations.-Compare: Ã†sc. hipp., Alo., Collins., Ign., Nux v.
1. Mind.-Confusion, with vertigo, often followed by stupefaction and coma.
2. Head.-Vertigo, with staggering, reeling, unconsciousness.-Vertigo, with full, heavy head, dim sight; thick speech, nausea and vomiting; faintness; towards evening.
3. Eyes.-Eyes fixed and dead; expressionless.-Sight dim or lost.
8. Mouth.-Speech thick, and tongue as if lame.
11. Stomach.-Nausea, with loathing of food and vomiting.-Distension (in cattle).-Full sensation.-Cramp-like pain.
13. Stool and Anus.-Hard, knotty stools; constipation.-Very painful, dark purple, haemorrhoidal tumours, with lame back and lower limbs.
17. Respiratory Organs.-Sudden irritation of the throat; a sensation of a feather tickling the throat causing hacking and raising of mucus, finally streaked with blood.
20. Neck and Back.-Wry-neck (cattle).-Great lameness and weakness of back.
23. Lower Limbs.-Trembling of lower limbs.-Hind limbs lame; paralysis.-Strong tendency to contraction of legs.
24. Generalities.-Spasms and convulsions, followed by lameness.-Trembling.
Aesculus Glabra ist verfügbar bei Remedia HomöopathieMehr Information und bestellen bei Remedia Homöopathie
66,000 Kunden aus 67 Ländern